Friday 28 October 2016

the truth that is me

all I wanted is for her to say the words once again and to beg once again
all I wanted was to see her pull me towards her and beg do not go just yet
all I wanted was to look into her tear stained face and say I never wanted to leave in the first place
all I wanted to say is you deserve better, a pure soul, a selfless spirit, a kind heart
how you deserve better
am nothing but a pile of broken pieces of what was me
all I wanted to say was I do not really deserve you, you couldn't heal me even if you tried
all I wanted to do is give her what she needed not what she wanted
all I wanted to do is make myself a better person maybe then just maybe I would be half of what she deserves
but all I knew was, I couldn't be that for her
so I left silently hoping the scars that have made me this way will find a healing hand
for all I wanted was to look at the blue sky and dream again
maybe then the pain of letting her go would be a little bit less painful
you would think I would be used to the pain by now
for all I knew were heartache and pain
but I guess pain will never get used to me as I am it
for all I wanted was to sleep and never wake up
all, all......all I wanted was to go to another dimension maybe my doppelganger has a better life there

for all I wanted was to escape the reality that is today..........

No comments:

Post a Comment