Thursday 18 September 2014

the start of something new

so here i am i started a blog and i have no idea what to write, but i have something in mind. Writing is one place i feel like am in a cabin in the forest all alone in utopia world. Free to express what i desire without the fear judged or called names. A place where i have my own definition of beauty from my own perspective and magazines with my own breed of model. So how about that for a world? pretty awesome huh? so am excited to see where i go with this, wish me luck people. And most important let God also speak through me as he whilst.

1 comment:

  1. I won't be wishing you luck. Writing won't require luck. It requires courage. Passion. It requires will.

    And whenever you want to write read this comment.

    There's a way where there's a will. All the best.

    ReplyDelete