Sunday 21 September 2014

The disbelief phase

Have you ever reached the darkest end of life? Have you ever reached that point you wonder if God still exists inside there somewhere?or reached that point you doubt whether you have a conscious anymore?
Well i have reached that point that every christian seems to get on your nerves.You want to believe but something at the back of you mind reminds you why you stopped believing.
I would say every christian goes through this phase.This phase actually makes me not even question why Job reached a poibt he question the sigbificance of his existence.I dont know about you but i have reached that point i even think of suicide.
ONe thing that stops me from committing suicide is the quote that "the grave is the richest having people who have died with alot of potential".And for sure i ain going to enrich the grave with God has entrusted me with.
At such a time of doubt surprisngly enough there is always a still voice at the back of your head.That reminds you of the verse "will you accept the good and not the bad?"
And surely that kicks my belief back up again.He is a good God,faithful,loving and merciful so all He does is under this context.
Hard to accept but it is the truth.I myself always have to convince myself of this.

1 comment:

  1. Because He himself suffered when He was tempted, He's able to help those who're being tempted. He lived like us. He knows us. He understands us.

    ReplyDelete